Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

I am going to take a long shot. No one is happy with the sp. No one is happy that McWatters is delayed. Financings - we needed money - the times are not good. But we pay Gary Nash to be President of this company and make Business Decisions. Rastaman you may be nervous, we all are, but this is a business. Run by people who want this to happen. These are not good economic times. Companies that have had to go to the market this year have been severely penalized. We had to because we are building a mine. Our production is not enough to finance everything we are doing. Cost over runs happen. The price of Ni has dropped - the price of diesal has sky rocketed - we have 160 people to pay. Bearn Sterns SHOWED US how vulnerable the banking system has become. We were producing 200 tpd and only the Redstone Ni43-101. We could not get a loan in Canada and we had to go to the States and we are likely not AAA status for the best loan rates. The terms went before the Lawyers and whatever but we got the money in the end and the PR14-08 covered the changes. Once we are in full production there is going to be cash flow. Our costs are down to $3.50. Its OK to be nervous but we do not make these business decisions. We hire people. Lets trust them to do their job. Daedalus wrote on Nov 8 about the financing then "Gary and his team are incredible and have done great things but commidty plays are at 50% hard work and 50% timing and the timing is starting to work against Liberty (Just starting). I believe in this company, but if you want to join me in worrying about something, worry about those permits and pray tey come tomorrow instead of the day after, and for no more delays in full production...The best news is that management knows this all better than anyone".

Lets just wait for preproduction and cross our fingers that Ni prices will head up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply