Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
Message: Re: Whiner, complainers, bashers & closet geniuses…

Re: Whiner, complainers, bashers & closet geniuses…

posted on Apr 12, 2009 10:25AM

Wackjob said " The Chinese moving in could be good for the Shaw dome in general. It may light a fire under the other majors sniffing around. Competition for properties is good I think."

Agreed that it will be good for the Shaw, but unfortunately with the high talc/magnesium ore and smaller deposits the majors tend to overlook this area. However I believe over time our new partner will look to secure long term mill feed and will probably look to consolidate the entire Shaw area.

As for.. Wackjob said "I think you are a little premature regarding the final disposition of ISM. You should take a line from your own posting. give it a break with all the B.S. and conjecture."

Until anyone sees this mysterious NI-101 we keep hearing of.. I'll leave the BS up to the ISM pumpers. If in fact there is a mine-able reserve on ISM land.. I’m sure ISM will be rewarded for all the hardwork/drilling they have done in exploration on their property. I for one wish nothing but the best for ISM and its shareholders as we are neighbours exploring the Shaw area.

Quaz

Apr 13, 2009 08:31AM
Apr 13, 2009 09:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply