Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

rocky/ebf,

Here are a few of your posts dating back to when you were "long" on ISM...can you say "HYPOCRITE"

Pull them

posted on Dec 02, 09 08:32PM

Whaler, Its pretty obvious what they are up to and I would not be surprised if they owned shares in another Timmins area mine.

EBF

Re: Forum

in response to Re: Forum by vanchester
posted on Dec 07, 09 07:56PM

The message said he was banned when I tried to open it. They must have then pulled all the offending posts. He was not really adding anything to the mix anyway. I would have pulled them had I authority.

Re: Victor

posted on Jan 10, 10 06:58PM

You don't act like a shareholder. Otherwise you would be recognising the inherent value of 93 million pounds of Nickel like the 43-101 demonstrated. Then you may mention the potential for 20-40 million tonnes at .4-.5%. That makes ISM a very attractive target even if you exclude the potential and much larger than anything in the area.

ebf

Re: Victor

posted on Jan 10, 10 12:52PM

Whaler,

These guys are not going to stop. Time to give them the boot. Repetative comments and the like are certainly grounds.

ebf

The BIG difference to what you are posting here and what Millright/Nickel77/Surething have posted on ISM is that their posts were facts and could have saved you a lot of money. You coming here only shows the type of person you are.

Cheers,

CaptainMax

New Message
Please login to post a reply