Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Captain Max

Your post is name calling too.

"The BIG difference to what you are posting here and what Millright/Nickel77/Surething have posted on ISM is that their posts were facts and could have saved you a lot of money. You coming here only shows the type of person you are."

The posters you sited have shown facts. The thing is EBF and Tantallon were using the facts of our financial statements against us too. Is their posts more of a reaction to The Rocksolids, Drillbits, Fabios, Trailerpark Boy, Spray, etc posting on our boards.

I found it interesting when the "Roll Call" post was pulled just recently. Both boards pull posts for various reasons. I once read one post that said "What goes on the Board - stays on the board". It was pulled too - when someone said they were leaving the board. Posts get pulled. We all know that these boards are totally subjective.

Lbe shareholders do not like Tantallon or EBF or any of the other names stated. But the fact is they are a business too. Their sp is only $0.22 as well. The company has to satisfy their own shareholders, then maybe their demand will firm up. What we as Lbe shareholders have to really decide is - do we want the status quot or do we want to change things. Having EBF post on our board the posts he has says that maybe some of the ISM guys might be considering the same quandry. Reading Sprays post on our SH board today I do not hold much hope. What we can say is as our financials improve their arguments may just disappear. I just say all this because I sensed the frustration of the board re EBFs and Tantallon's posts. I also say that Agoracom is not totally sympathetic to our plight so maybe we need to look for solutions within the posting community.

New Message
Please login to post a reply