Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
Sep 04, 2010 12:03PM

Nickel77 I am curious to know why you are saddling the LBE board with your ISM related posts that are directed at EBF and concern ISM matters?

Secondly, why am I now named as the person to address these "shareholder concerns" that you have recently brought up, when they were are originally addressed to EBF (aka "EBF come home")

You say I fail to address your latest "shareholder concern" re: dewatering permit and status of such, when in fact you turn around and quote exactly how I have addressed it in a past post.

Please give it a break. Throwing fuel on the "fires" serves what purpose?

We both know there's not much to read on these boards especially after a quiet summer and obviously there is not much to talk about. If the common shareholders/forum contributors like myself can't address your "shareholder concerns" then so be it. In light of the info void and your insistence on answers that are more fulfilling than EBF's "I don't know", how about following your own advice and phoning those people you mention at ISM IR and management to get your own answers?

Lastly, why not continue to address the ISM matters on the ISM boards? It's on topic and logically follows what has been originated and replied to on that forum by you. EBF this applies to you as well. Please keep related matters on related forums for the sake of those who read the boards and do not wish to have to sort through the "noise"

IMHO and Cheers

Sep 05, 2010 03:53PM
Sep 05, 2010 10:39PM
Sep 06, 2010 01:22AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply