Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
Sep 04, 2010 12:03PM
Sep 05, 2010 01:28PM
Sep 05, 2010 03:53PM
Sep 05, 2010 10:39PM

EBF,

“Whaler has a point, let’s keep ISM & LBE on their respective forums or at least go to “off topic

Sorry EBF, but I disagree with you and Whaler regarding what is off- topic and what isn’t. Besides, I thought you told us you weren’t going to come to this site unless there was something new to talk about. That didn’t last very long! The L-1 and L-2 properties are old news that shouldn’t interest you in the least at this site. You have never wanted to talk about them before, so I am sure you have no interest in talking about them now. To some of us though at LBE, there could be a benefit that maybe one of the ISM properties could be attractive to LBE years from now at pennies on the dollar. That would be a very big benefit for LBE shareholders couldn’t it; so yes this topic will stay on the LBE forum.

If you and whaler want to discuss things “you don’t know about” on the off topic forum, go for it, but I am staying here in hopes that others will give their opinions of what value the L-2 or L-1 might have for the benefit of LBE shareholders. As it seems to me LBE is holding all the cards regarding what ISM can do with the Langmuir Properties, it should be a very interesting topic over the coming years while ISM slowly burns through its kitty and its share price continues to decline.

If you don’t want to participate in discussing possible benefits for both companies if ISM can prove up a financially extractable resource, I don’t think anyone from this site would be upset in anyway by missing your daily commentary of I don’t knows. One would have thought that “a simple guy” like yourself that “likes financial reports, 43-101’s, production costs, nickel prices and inventory and M.D. and A’s” would certainly want to discuss any value the L-2 or L-1 might bring to ISM shareholders, considering the release of the Independent Micon Report proved so fatal to ISM’s share price valuation. I would think any property that might interest LBE would also be good for ISM’s share price to some extent.

What it all boils down to EBF, is that even you can’t get simple concerns addressed by the company you are invested with. That said, it is really no use discussing anything further with you. We will just have to all muddle along, crunch some of our own numbers on the L-1 and take a very close look at possible boundary issues for the L-2 and see what all that might mean if LBE ever got serious in looking for a little more feed for the mill. At bargain basement prices, it is very on topic for LBE and its shareholders.

Hope you have a great day also

Best

Nickel77

New Message
Please login to post a reply