Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Wanderer, Groves area? I know you are interested in that property.....I think this area of magnetic anomaly is approximately 12 km long and varies in width from 1 km to 2 km. The Groves project contains an historically reported resource of 500,000 tons (Canadian Mines Handbook, 1957) of 1.5% combined copper (“Cu”) plus nickel (“Ni”) above the 45.7m level in two separate zones. The Ni/Cu ratio was reported to be approximately 0.94 which gives an estimate of 0.77% Cu and 0.73% Ni in the resource.Within the gabbroic/dioritic core, the southern portion of the two zones is continuous over a 69m strike length with an average historical grade of 0.975% Ni and 1.18% Cu over a 5.85m depth. The northern zone can be traced eastward for 123m at an average grade of 1.56% Ni and 1.46% Cu with a 3m depth, also above the 45.7m level. Both zones are open at depth. Wanderer, with the new grav...circuit we could capture these PMs if we were minining this area ( Values of 3.41 g/t of platinum and 4.96 g/t iridium have been historically reported over 2.68m. Grab samples up to 4.6 oz Au per ton have also been historically reported on the property. There has been limited historical work on the newly acquired properties )..This project has excellent potential for additional tonnage as a Ni-Cu deposit, particularly at depth in the historical zone and from exploration success from the indicated VTEM structures. It also has very significant historical reports of platinum group metals and gold, which will be strongly focused in the exploration program..PS..I talk to others familiar with VTEM ASKING about the huge black spots on the North Right of this magnetic slide as purple indicates the 12 km ofmagnetic ore the black spots is a puzzle. One answer was because of the topograpy, another was the different levelling and another was poor ink in the vtem unit....I believe this to be the source of the 12 km ore as the flow slowly work its way South and left this build up of ore as it cooled..Looking at the previous 43-101 it shows 500,000 tns at near surface only in a small area of the 12 km we have . Looking forward to see what the drill turns up as the Groves could be alot more than low hanging fruit . enjoy your day. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply