Free

Sorry, Cal... no "Spell Check", but it doesn't really matter.  Your thoughts are clear and that is what counts.  You can actually preview your post before posting if you want to, but that isn't necessary.  The spelling isn't near as important as the thought that is behind the post.  Kathleen had a great post over on the Yahoo that I will lift and repost over here on thought from Benchmark.  I liked the last part of her post about the contrast between the message that one could take from the Benchmark info depending on whether one is an optimist or a pessimist.  

Oh, Cal, you are not limited on how much you post.  If the message is "too long" then just post it in two parts... but just post it!  Don't worry about spelling or grammar.  I know I used that as a tool over at Yahoo, but you have to remember why... it was only to try and stop some of the behavior.  That isn't a factor here.  Here the only thing that limits you or anyone is the 6 Rules.. and those really are no big deal. They are just the framework that keeps us all on the same page.

As for the PM function... that is entirely up to you.  Send PMs if you want and don't worry about it if you don't.  If someone sends you a PM you can ignore it if you don't want to mess with it.

You have a good point about cautioning if the price of oil stays down... that would for sure put a damper on EV purchases.  Perhaps some of that would be lessened by a renewed purchase of solar, wind, wave, hydroelectric and so forth since that would require more emphasis on energy storage.  

As for being "calm"... hey, Cal, I have just as many candles on my birthday cake and I would really like to see some ROI while I am still vertical.  My bucket list includes a trip to China  for 3 or 4 months to study Mandarin at the horse's mouth once things are back to "normal", whatever normal may be.  I am still counting on a good ROI with LAC, but I may have to add one more candle to the cake before I can take that trip.  No one gets as many candles on their cake as you and I have without riding through some serious storms... this one too shall pass.  The SARS-CoV2 situation is nothing compared to the storm that the WWII generation had to endure... we have it "easy" in comparison.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply