Free

Hello, Tim.  I would never tell anyone how to vote.  For myself I am probably going to say Yes to 1,2 and 3... but I haven't made up my mind on 4.  Ganfeng owns 51% of Cauchari-Olaroz so it stands to reason they have to have some representation on LAC... and they do.  The number of persons as Directors is an arbitrary thing in the first place so I don't have any problem with "9".  I have no objection to Price Waterhouse Coopers... so the only issue I have to consider is #4.  As of today I haven't made up my mind.  Retail Investors probably won't have any real muscle on the voting when it comes to push vs shove.  I voted against the decision earlier this year to have Cauchari-Olaroz go from a majority ownership by LAC over to 49% LAC.  Obviously my shares value was insignificant in that scheme of things and the measure passed easily.  Unless you happen to own one heck of a lot of shares I doubt that your vote will alter the outcome.  Mine back on that last issue that resulted in a decrease ownership to 49% was just a matter of consience.  I knew ahead of time it was not going to alter the outcome... I just couldn't accept in principle.  I would sure like to hear how others view this upcoming vote.. just to get a sentiment on Retail Investor opinion.  I still have to make a decision on #4.

Thanks for posting!

New Message
Please login to post a reply