Free
Message: Seeking Alpha article: LAC's future remains bright....

The dreams of a few are over shadowing the real world !pavel has been spot on today and many times in the past but the dreamers heads are so far in the clouds they can no longer see the real world . 

Tesla i don't understand how the price ?????.. Musk is a genius .. Musk and his team with the space division are are amazing ! Remember the solar company and the solar roofing ,or the tunnel boring company or the stationary battery company ( i haven't heard how that system is working out for ozzies ) 

Before i get off track to much about tesla . Tesla has a habit of buying companies or signing agreements and handcuffing them i don't have facts but Panasonic to the best of my knowledge has not made a profit making tesla batteries and 1/2 of the factory is empty ( i did own shares years ago) tesla has a full factory i think for manufacturing batteries in new York state pavel knows more about this and much more than me about why a deal with tesla may not be good for lac .pavel has tried to explain this but the head in the cloud people didn't want to listen 

Chinese as a partner eweee 

My biggest hope is a oil company partners up with lac then boom pop pow $$$$$$ ( sorry got all excited didn't mean to sound like the original batman tv show ( must be replaying on telamudo )

New Message
Please login to post a reply