Free

Glad to see you hear at the Agoracom.com LAC Hub!

Your initial post was about Shelf Offerings and your last one included how one Hedge Fund valued LAC at the $15 to $22 range.  I am glad to see someone else following articles from Mining.com.  

The Shelf Offering is just like a tool in your home tool box.  It is there if you need it, but otherwise it sits dormant.  It depends on the LAC administration as to whether or not they will retrieve that "tool" and issue more shares.  Just because it is "there" doesn't mean they will ever use it, but it  doesn't mean that they won't use it either... so it puts all the focus back on the company administration.  Each member of the company administration and the Board of Directors has stock shares in LAC, so if they elect to use that Shelf Offering it should have the same effect on the value of their shares as it does on the retail investor:  dilution of value.  It isn't a tool that they should use capriciously, or so lets hope!

Again, glad to have you "on board" the Good Ship Agoracom LAC, WB DT.  This is a great place to exchange information about LAC, lithium mining, lithium products, lithium related transportation and lithium related energy storage.  The goal is to provide a personal attack free zone whereby opinion and information exchange occurs without the vindictive and juvenile venomous personal attacks. 

In short, to provide a place where opinions and information posts are amicable and respectfully received by each of the members of this Hub and where criticism, when used, is done so with that same respect for the other member.

I gave you 5 Stars.  I hope to see our other members quickly do the same.   Okiedo

Sep 29, 2020 06:22AM

Sep 29, 2020 07:05AM
Sep 29, 2020 03:49PM
Sep 29, 2020 04:04PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply