Free
Sep 28, 2020 11:31AM
Sep 29, 2020 06:22AM

Sep 29, 2020 07:05AM

WB DT, I believe all of those who post here and many of the others who only read the posts here share your analysis of what has transpired on TOB.  That is why we are here. 

JD recently posted something from TOB and I have done so as well. We both gave credit to the ID of the person who originally posted it over on TOB.  Fortunately, there are those on TOB who still fight the good fight and try to utilize that board for its intended purpose, however, while I respect their efforts totally and continue to admire how they struggle in an environment that has become polluted with unacceptable behaviors that are not just limited to extreme pumping, I am thankful everyday for the foresight of Agoracom.com's founders to establish a message board dedicated to amicable and respectful discourse.

You are most welcome here on this Hub, WB DT.  All who post here have come for the same reason.  I would love to have some of the other Roses amongst all the Thorns over on TOB follow your example, but adding new members and getting a larger and larger membership here is only a secondary goal, actually not even secondary in importance.

The most important thing for each of us to share is our individual and collective adherence to the  6 simple "Rules" set forth by the originators of Agoracom.  As long as we continue our commitment to that easy to follow guidance then this Agoracom.com Hub will continue to meet it's intended purpose and continue to provice value for all who utilize it. I will do everything I know how to do to be sure that we never see on this Hub the sorts of things that have become routine on TOB, but it isn't up to me.  Agoracom.com administration monitors all the Agoracom.com Hubs to make sure that none of their wide variety and numerous Hubs ever resemble the cachophony and mayhem found so commonly elsewhere.

So very glad you are here, WB DT !!!

Sep 29, 2020 04:04PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply