Free
Sep 28, 2020 02:53PM

Cal
Sep 28, 2020 03:06PM

It might seem, on first glance, that my post comparing today's Share Price action for PPL vs LAC is counterproductive to promoting LAC.  Take a second glance.  PPL is only supplying spodumene and it is going to have to be turned into lithium battery quality lithium carbonate and/or lithium hydroxide.

PPL's mine is in North Carolina.  That means that they have a considerable transportation issue to address along with converting the spodumene concentrate into lithium battery quality lithium carbonate and/or lithium hydroxide of lithium ion battery quality.

I think the important thing from this comparison is that we see a 324% increase in Share Price of PLL in one day due apparently to the signing of a supply agreement with a major company that uses lithium in production of its own product, Tesla automotives.

LAC, in mine and other's opinion, doesn't have to sign a deal with "Tesla" in order to experience the same situation that PLL experienced today.  There are "other fish in the sea" and, for that matter, Tesla has a huge and expansive appetite for lithium that is not going to be met by just one source mining company that is a couple of thousand miles away and produces a spodumene concentrate that has to be further processed in order to be useful in producing lithium ion batteries at a far distant location.

What I am saying in a nutshell:  Look for the day in the future when a similar announcement made by LAC will transpire.  On that day (and we all have very good reasons to expect it will occur... not necessarily with Tesla, but with some major consuming company of lithium) then I believe that there is every good reason to expect that what has happened to the Share Price of PLL today will serve as a template for the same type of price ballistic appreciation to occur with LAC.

The 26% or so Share Price increase you see in LAC today will be a distant foot note in the memory of all present LAC investors on that day.

While you are researching PLL, scroll down to the "Factor Grades" section on the following link"

https://seekingalpha.com/symbol/PLL

Pay particular attention to those "Factor Grades" on PLL as of 6 months ago and take a look at the Share Price for that period 6 months ago as well.  Point being:  things can change in a heartbeat with the right investment.  LAC is the right investment.  I am not depricating the good fortune of those  PLL investors who have had their dreams realized today, on the contrary, I am just pointing out that the future for present LAC investors is likely to duplicate or exceed the success obtained today by PLL investors.  Thacker Pass is "100% owned by Lithium Americas"... just like the North Carolina Piedmont Lithium Project is 100% owned by Piedmont Lithium.

Sep 28, 2020 03:37PM

Sep 28, 2020 03:44PM
Sep 28, 2020 04:25PM
Sep 28, 2020 04:42PM
Sep 29, 2020 03:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply