Free
Sep 28, 2020 02:53PM

Cal
Sep 28, 2020 03:06PM
Sep 28, 2020 03:14PM
Sep 28, 2020 03:37PM

Sep 28, 2020 03:44PM
Sep 28, 2020 04:25PM

If I remember correctly, Pavel, Tesla had 3 other supply contracts and this one would be the 4th. 

The question is: Are any of those suppliers actual vs potential suppliers... and what is the price Tesla is paying for their lithium.   It would be difficult to do a comparison on the Australian company, PLL, because they are supplying "spodumene concentrate" as opposed to lithium battery grade lithium carbonate and/or hydroxide.  In the case of PLL, I can't help but wonder where in the supply chain is Elon Musk counting on turning the spodumene concentrate into battery grade lithium carbonate and/or hydroxide?  Is this to be done somewhere in Nevada?  Who is responsible for that transformation, Tesla or PLL or.... someone else?  Lots of questions to be answered about this whole thing.

As  always, Pavel, you always have a circumspective look at events rather than accepting them at face value.  You are not someone who throws caution, or money, to the winds.  Wisdom comes with experience and I suspect you have seen glitter before turn out to be Iron Pyrite instead of Gold.  

Thanks for your input, Pavel.   Okiedo

Sep 29, 2020 03:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply