Free

Welcome, welcome, welcome.. Coeruleus!!!!!   

It will be nice to have some of that Coeruleus production distributed here on this Agoracom.com Hub.  I haven't seen a reference to the "Blue Spot" of the Pons since Human Anatomy class in medical school.  What an unusual Username you have!

I think we can use some of that hormonal and neurotransmitter effect from the Blue Spot of the Pons here on this Agoracom.com Hub.  Your Username functions in the brain to  mobilize the brain and body for action.  I just hope you do the same here on the Lithium Americas Hub.

I had to laugh at Retiredcash2's comment that I would advise you about the "Rules".  Seems I have become the "Chaparone" for this Hub by default.  Agoracom appointed me as a "Hub Leader" , even though I don't have the points to qualify and probably never will.  It appears I made too many members upset on another Agoracom Hub in the past.  I'll try to not do that here.

I view it as a temporary job until one of our members qualifies legitimately with the required "points" and takes on that job.  Frankly, I can't wait to be out of that position and our members here are rapidly taking on higher rank so my time as Hub Leader should be quickly coming to an end.

You already know the 6 Rules, since you had to agree to them before becoming a member here on Agoracom.  They all really break down to just one concept: 

Respect for the other members.

Almost all of us here on this Hub were members over on TOB and came here for the the same reason you did:  we were fed up with the cacophony and anarchism over there and the capricousness of what little censorship and attempts at control were ineptly and ineffectively exerted by Yahoo.  The "Wild West" has been romanticized to an absurd amount by Hollywood vapid productions, but in reality it was a frigtening and vicious place to live... same for TOB.

Looking forward to your mobilization effect on this body ( the LAC Hub ) to "action"!  So glad you are here.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply