Free

Cal - Based on your posts on TOB over the past couple of years I know for sure that you are a very knowledgeable long time holder of LAC.   With that said, do you honestly think LAC is only worth $8 today?  The stock market looks ahead 6-12 months when it sets pricing/valuations.   The world has finally figured out the potential of LAC and EV revolution is finally upon us.  Everyone wants in all at the same time.  Fair value for LAC today is around $15-$20 in my opinion and I liked seeing the consolidation this afternoon after the morning run.  My valuation includes some execution risk in Argentina, final permitting @TP & the final DFS with details on the commercialized extraction of lithium from Clay.  Argentina is no longer strategic to LAC and I suspect they will sell it to Ganfeng or another company once the project is complete (maximum value).  TP is the future of LAC and we literally sit on a volcano of Lithium.  I can see the US Government help out with loans or take an equity stake at this point.  When some of these risks are behind us in the next 3-9 months I can honestly see this jumping to $35-$50 no problem.  The future is very bright.............

New Message
Please login to post a reply