Free

Best I can figure, he is saying that $12.5 is the trigger to the realm of $22-$28 and that is the "Rubicon" so to speak... the door to $50 and UP.

He is using Trend Lines for his projection, but as far as I could tell in listening to him he said little to nothing about Indicators such as MACD, RSI, Bollinger Bands, Exponential Moving Average, On Balance Volume, Stochastics, Intraday Momentum Index, etc.  I think a lot of these "Indicators" would probably say:  "Overbought", but so what!  Cal and Pavel are a lot more into TA than the little bit of dabbling I have done, so I would be interested in their comments about this video chart analysis.  Of course, I can hope that the guy is correct and that we will see a huge catapult effect as LAC busts through that area of $22-$28, but hope isn't going to provide the rocket fuel for reality.

Projecting just on the basis of Trend Lines alone is pretty weak, in my opinion.  My opinion doesn't matter much if the guy turns out to be right and, in the event he is right, I am darn sure not going to refuse the money!    Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply