Free
Message: The Elko Daily Free Press... article about Thacker Pass

In another post I referred to a recent article from The Elko Daily Free Press that was published back on 3 September 2020.  It was written by Nathan Havenner.

It is a great article and it has a lot of information from Alex Zawadski, CEO of LAC's Lithium Nevada Corporation.  I think that any LAC investor can profit from taking a few minutes to pereuse the article.  It adresses a number of important issues, including water consumption, effects on the water table and environmental effects of sulfur regarding the planned utilization of sulfur leaching processing of lithium clay at Thacker Pass.  It also has comments from one of the local burrs under the LAC Thacker Pass saddle, local land owner Edward Bartell.  This guy has been trying to organize local Humboldt County residents to oppose the implementation of the lithium clay mine and processing plant of LAC, so it is important to be aware of the basis for his objections.  I don't think much will come from Mr. Bartell's efforts, but nonetheless it would not be sagacious to ignore his arguments in any evaluation of the proposed Thacker Pass facility.

https://elkodaily.com/mining/thacker-pass-lithium-project-update/article_fd7ba2c0-bb9b-5711-b6fe-4cd31d4aa815.html

Keep in mind that it probably a good idea to search the Elko Daily Free Press home page at least once a week because they are a great source for all kinds of mining activity going on in Nevada, including anything to do with LAC.  Some of their reporting never sees the light of more well know media sources.  I think they do a terrific job of keeping track of what is happening re: LAC and Thacker Pass.    Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply