Free

Adam on TOB had a very interesting post this morning that merits repeating here.  He asks some pertinent questions we might want to pursue in greater depth:

"Path to profitability seems clear. I'm enjoying this lack of consolidation, very low float, all positives. One question : % Held by Insiders 37.37% --- % Held by Institutions 14.34%. Could we see LAC dilute shares in the short term to finance refining, or would they ask their partners to put up the costs? How they plan to extract/refine/ship and who they partner with is intriguing."

The Bold emphasis was added by me, just shows how much importance I attribute to that question.

With today's early intraday trading hitting at over $15 USD for LAC there isn't much that can be added to the already appreciated joy of LAC Shareholders in seeing their investment soar these last few days.  While it is only natural to focus on the appreciation in Share Price, I believe that equal attention should be focused on Volume Traded.  As I am writing this note the Volume traded figure for today just passed over 22 Million Shares and we still have almost 2 1/2 hours of trading left today!  The closest trading figure ever to today's figure was on 28 September 2020 when it was only at 17.3 Million Shares.  If you set the Chart for "Max" or even just for 5 years, you will not see anything remotely close to the volumes we have been seeing just in the last couple of weeks. 

And all of this is without a single ounce of lithium in production... that fact is a 2 edged sword.  The future looks stellar, not just bright, but don't throw caution to the wind.  Remember that the Sage of Omaha remarked, and I am paraphrasing, "Be Greedy when others are Fearful..... and Be Fearful when others are Greedy!"  I still think that is good advice.  Circumspection isn't out of fashion just because it appears the rocket has left the launch pad.

I can't wait to read Pavel's comments about this recent increase in Share Price. 

Okiedo

Oct 02, 2020 03:28PM
Oct 02, 2020 04:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply