Free
Oct 02, 2020 01:32PM
Oct 02, 2020 03:28PM

Your views are always appreciated here, Pavel.  I am just as bumfuzzled as anyone else about this $$$$$$$$$$ BOOM Chukalucka BOOM movement of the Share Price being that it comes way, way prior to the first production at Cauchari-Olaroz, much less any production at Thacker Pass.  

On the other hand, I am a big believer in "Indicators", or "Markers" as they are referred to in clinical medicine.  The fact that we have hit an all time high for both Volume and Share Price so early in the game just reinforces that all of those side line watchers have moved off the side lines and joined the party.  The "Crowd" is a great thing as long as you and it have the same vision and are going in the same direction.  The problems come when you part ways and with " the Crowd" that can happen in an instant.  You could be very right about a bubble effect and just one piece of bad or questionable news could provide the knife that busts this bubble like a pin bursts a baloon. 

I am holding my breath that the profit taking doesn't knock too big a hole in the share price.  I have done trading in the past, not with LAC, but with other stocks.  The traders have an advantage now.  The fact that I believe in the future of LAC and that the future of LAC that I believe in is "Stellar", it all keeps me from personally trading on these highs and hoping to re-enter at a lower price.  I know some will not have the same aversion to that tactic that I have and will probably make a great profit from pursuing that strategy.  Like everyone else, I assumed a great deal of risk by investing in LAC in the first place.  I am just not comfortable in what I percieve to be a more risk associated strategy, but that is why they have horse races and investing.  We all have different ways of looking at things.

New Message
Please login to post a reply