Free
Oct 19, 2020 07:20PM
Oct 19, 2020 07:34PM
Oct 19, 2020 08:19PM

Cal
Oct 20, 2020 09:33AM
Oct 20, 2020 10:09AM

Welcome Bassomatic!!!   Glad to see you again.  As per your history back at WLCDF and KNDI, your participation here at LAC's Agoracom Hub will enrich the Hub greatly.  Thanks for joining us.

You pointed out a very important paragraph in that Shelf Prospectus data:

The Company continues to explore financing options for the construction of the Thacker Pass Project, including the possibility of a joint venture partner. Based on discussions with potential customers and joint venture partners, the Company is assessing changes to the parameters of its feasibility study work to target a higher production capacity than the 20,000 tonnes per annum of lithium carbonate equivalent and a revised product mix than previously considered. As a result, the scheduled timing for completion of the feasibility study will be adjusted once the Company has determined the targeted initial capacity and product mix that more accurately reflects forecasted market demand. 

So, we are going to have an "adjustment" in the "scheduled timing for completion of the feasibility study"

It all centers on that "revised product mix", but the icing on the cake is the targeting of a higher production capacity.  This is good news to the dedicated "longs", but I don't know how the rest of the market will perceive it.  I wonder if these lately achieved very high volumes will be affected and, if so, just how the volumes will respond.   What does everyone else think about this?

I confess I don't know much, actually almost nothing, about Nano One.  Bassomatic, I hope you will post a little more about your reasoning for a future relationship for LAC and Nano One.  I am interested in reading your additional thoughts on this.

Again, glad you are here!  Okiedo

Oct 20, 2020 11:28AM
Oct 21, 2020 05:25PM

Oct 21, 2020 08:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply