Oct 19, 2020 07:34PM
Oct 19, 2020 08:19PM

Cal
Oct 20, 2020 09:33AM
Oct 20, 2020 10:09AM
Oct 20, 2020 11:09AM
Oct 20, 2020 11:28AM

From Okiedo:

I confess I don't know much, actually almost nothing, about Nano One.  Bassomatic, I hope you will post a little more about your reasoning for a future relationship for LAC and Nano One.  I am interested in reading your additional thoughts on this.

I'm working on collecting evidence on a partnership between LAC, Nano One, and the undisclosed multi-billion dollar "Global Cathode Materials Producer" that Nano signed a Joint Development Agreement with back on Aug. 10.  The more I look, the more I find.  In such a scenario, LAC would provide the lithium with the correct specs, Nano would provide cathode technology, and the big cathode materials company would be the deep-pocketed partner we've been looking for.   

The common thread through all these is Joe Lowry.  I suspect he is deeply involved with all parties and has been the catalyst to bring his "lithium children" together.  He already brought Gangfeng to the table for the LAC Argentina project, and now he's at it again for Thacker Pass.   I'll see if I can lay it all out in the next few days.  To be fair, I don't have a smoking gun, but there's enough circumstantial evidence to make me strongly suspect that I'm right.   At least enough to make me want to keep digging more!

Oct 21, 2020 08:05PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply