Free

Cal
Oct 28, 2020 09:29AM
Oct 28, 2020 03:25PM
Oct 28, 2020 05:31PM

Bassomatic:  "  And if there are near term catalysts for the share price, such as TP DFS or partner, I plan to trade pretty heavily on that"

And if I am not mistaken, Steve, LAC has moved the Goal Post on the TP DFS as well.  Aren't we lucky?

Thacker Pass, 20 October 2020 LAC PR:

"The Company continues to explore financing options for the construction of Thacker Pass, including the possibility of a joint venture partner. Based on discussions with potential customers and joint venture partners, the Company is assessing changes to the parameters of its feasibility study to target a higher production capacity than the 20,000 tonnes per annum (“tpa”) of lithium carbonate equivalent and a revised product mix than previously considered. As a result, the scheduled timing for completion of the feasibility study will be adjusted once the Company has determined the targeted initial capacity and product mix that more accurately reflects market needs."

I have learned how to translate LAC Administration Double Talk.

"As a result, the scheduled timing for completion of the feasibility study will be adjusted"

placed into the Double Talk to Plain Talk automated translator..... comes out something like this...

Translation:  " LAC is moving the Goal Post AGAIN on Thacker Pass DFS and we will let you know how much farther out on the calendar we have moved it when we get good and ready to let you know... don't bother us about it until then.  EOM"

Oh, I forgot to put:  "  the Company is assessing changes to the parameters of its feasibility study "  into the Double Talk to Plain Talk automated translator.... let me adjust the dials and feed that little hummer into the translator and see what comes out...

I think I have it... hold on just a moment while I fine tune the frequency to the Ultra High Frequency band used by LAC... 

Here it is:  "The boys in the back room at LAC haven't figured out just yet exactly how far they can take the Goal Post and get away with continuing to mislead the investors.  When we figure just how far we can press the envelope we will let you know how far it has been pressed"

It has to be pretty obvious that I am fed up with this moving the cape by the bullfighter routine... our bull is now a bear.  

Oct 28, 2020 07:02PM

Oct 29, 2020 09:04AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply