Free

Cal
Oct 28, 2020 09:29AM
Oct 28, 2020 03:25PM
Oct 28, 2020 05:31PM
Oct 28, 2020 06:45PM

So, having let off considerable "steam" against LAC Administration, am I still a owner of LAC stock?

Yes, been on this Merry Go Round before with LAC.  We now are in a situation whereby Cauchari-Olaroz was just a necessary investor distraction and the "Main Event" has to be Thacker Pass.  TP isn't something that is going to materialize over night.  I can only hope that I live long enough to see a real ROI on my investment, but if not then I have every hope that my wife will be a more financially secure widow.  At least one of us will benefit from the years and years of investment in LAC and Western Lithium.  

OK, venting over.  Grab your Covid 19 mask and a beer and get ready for some football, virtual of course, this week end.  By then LAC should be at least still worth $5 a share?  

Thacker Pass will happen and production will happen... "someday", so hold on to your shares and maybe you too can leave a rich widow if you don't live long enough to see TP production.  

Note to Agoracom.com Administration:  just venting.. you would also if you were to have been invested as many years as I have been in LAC.  No bashing here, just a genuine disappointment with the veracity challenge presented when a company repeatedly "adjusts" its production date. 

Okiedo

Oct 29, 2020 09:04AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply