Free

Cal, thanks for the well though-out reply.   No need to apologize for your English.... it was well articulated and easy to understand.

I fully support the idea that we need to be less reliant on China.   We don't want to be at a disadvantage because of that position, which could be used against us.  I would like to believe that any leader in the U.S. can understand that, regardless of their political affiliation.    And so, I see this as an avantage for companies like LAC, that will help to fill in our critical needs. 

I hadn't considered the option LAC would have to sell their share of Minera Exar if needed to fully eliminate any relationship with China if that somehow became an issue.   That makes me feel even better about the remoteness of any possibility of this being a problem for LAC's business in the U.S. at TP.    Having the sale of Argentina in our back pocket as a financing option is also a huge advantage as a negotiating factor when we are considering partners.   It makes LAC very secure financially, and eliminates any perception of desperation that may lead to the company signing a deal with poor terms.   I think LAC is really in an amazing position going forward, as long as they can follow through with their process and production plans.

I do agree that it seems unlikely that the SP will take any more significant hit, given the near term potential for progress on partners and permits, and the longer term prospects for production and profits.  (I get paid by the "p", lol).  

New Message
Please login to post a reply