Free

I agree  that China is posing biggest threat to US since end of Cold war, economically and politically.  Media sometimes does not pay enough attention to this  as they divided among political lines. But those who want to research that subject on its own- there are plenty information available.

Russia with economy of Italy- poses a little nemesis , but China with number one economy in a world is a rising Power , like it or not.

Let face it- history teaches us that most of world empires did not last longer then 300 years, USA is approaching that age, with some political maneuvering   US can stay on a top maybe longer , but clock is ticking,  extra 25 years or 100?

In mean time just as Tesla having factories in China is not Chinese company, LAC with its joint venture in Argentina is not Chinese company either, I am sure that LAC management understand all political innuendoes and might even sell Cauchary if they have to.

When it comes to SP – we all were extremely happy with $8 just few month ago in an August.  As much as I dislike  this pullback- its almost over , too much of the encouraging and positive news are in store during the next few month for SP to go lower.

Future looks good , regardless who win in election.  China relationship can get even worse.

( Just a quick reminder, English is my second language so my  apologies ).

New Message
Please login to post a reply