Free
Message: Re: Rivian CEO eyes smaller electric vehicles for China, Europe

OK, looks like we have the potential to get into quite a debate over solar power with both pro and con positions.  There is definitely a link to lithium, lithium mining and LAC since the storage of solar power generated electricity requires battery storage of the excess electricity generated over immediate use.... but, it is only one application for lithium.

I'm going to suggest that we take further discourse regarding pros and cons of PV energy generation over to the Off Topic Forum, since this topic is more tangential to the main topic of lithium, lithium mining and LAC.  I don't want to twist anyone's tail by this request, so please don't get all in a dither.  I am thinking that it is still a very valid topic to pursue but that potential new readers here and/or potential new members here will be less interested in what might develop otherwise here as a never ending battle between the pro and the con views on solar energy.

Please take this over to Off Topic Forum... how about just calling the future discussions under the title of:  Solar Energy?    

By the way, I am quite interested in this topic myself so I am not downplaying its importance.  I just believe we may be getting ourselves into a trap leading us away from the stated purpose of the Hub.

Thanks to all of you!  Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply