Free
Message: Re: LAC November Corporate Update..... the LAC Love Potion Number 9 for its investors
Nov 27, 2020 02:36AM

WB DT, you do have a sharp eye for details!  This transmogrification without explanation has turned out to be the modus operandi for Lithium Americas and they have plenty of practice in what is now their signature move.

The lack of candor with investors isn't unique to Lithium Americas management, but that doesn't make it any less odorous for those who have hung with the company and invested their own personal treasure in the dream for years.

This seems to be the price one has to pay to invest in LAC, blindly swallowing whatever transmogrification to the previously posted game plan that is momentarilyconceived by the LAC management in the specious assumption by LAC management that the LAC long time investors are not sharp enough to notice these subtle transmogrifications.

Obviously, WB DT, they failed to consider your fastidious attention to detail!

I don't think most LAC investors mind the actual changes as much as the elusive manner in which those changes transpire.  LAC management seems to have an almost aversion to the adherence to candor as that applies to amending the previous scripted message to investors on a wide level of time parameters in particular, but also to specifics meeting other criteria as well.

OK, cutting to the chase here:

Will this cause me to alter my sum total of LAC shares?  Nope.  Just like the lyrics of the old 1965 classic rock and roll song recounts: 

"I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink!" 

LAC management is expecting all of its loyal "fans" to follow the directions of its own "Love Potion Number 9"

Jon Evans, AKA:  Madame Ruth.  Look close the next time you see a picture of Jon Evans and see if you can spot the gold capped tooth!

Love Potion #9 by The Hit Crew (lyrics) - Bing video

It does smell like turpentine, eh WB DT?  We are all holding our noses and it does look like India Ink.   

As noxious as is the lack of candor with these transmogrifications, in reality, how does this make the administration of LAC different from any other 21st century corporation?  Put them all in the same pot and they all smell like turpentine at some point in time to their investors. The "good news" is that the turpentine smell is tolerable if you just don't look too closely in the india ink. 

In other words, at least it isn't so bad that it has become.....

Poison Ivy-The Coasters-Lyrics - Bing video

With regard to LAC, we still look and we still touch... just like loyal suitors, who despite the warts on their girl friends face, still haven't lost their passion for the apple of their eye.  We love her despite all of the transmogrifications without notification that seem to never end. 

Have a good week end fellow LAC travelers.  Its been said that after a long enough time you get use to the smell of turpentine.  Who said that?  Madame Ruth, you know that gypsy with the gold capped tooth!

A $25 share price would be the best room deodorant I could think of right now.

Okiedo

Nov 27, 2020 12:15PM
Nov 28, 2020 02:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply