Free
Nov 27, 2020 02:36AM
Nov 27, 2020 12:15PM

AXP, you are most welcome here.  I don't remember for sure when I first bought shares in Western Lithium, but I think that 2012 would probably be in that neighborhood.

We are a much smaller group than on TOB, but I hope you find us cartoon free, or at least reasonably so, and more focused on information and informed opinions ( both pro LAC and critical of LAC ) than you might find elsewhere.  There are a large number of very high quality contributors over on TOB and we would love to have some of them join us here in an atmosphere relatively free of the name calling and verbal warfare so prominent over there.  The 6 Rules pretty much keep this forum from all of that personal animosity and from unbridled pumping or dumping.

Agoracom administration a long time ago set about trying to establish a place where investors in small cap Canadian companies are able to exchange ideas, information and opinions in a more amicable atmosphere.

I had to personally give up my own attack style when I came over here and I expect everyone else to do so as well.  I didn't hesitate to attack someone whom I thought was being rude to another member over on TOB, but I can't engage in those personal feuds over here, nor can anyone else, thank goodness! 

Mutual respect is the short version that sums up our existence here on the Lithium Americas Agoracom Hub.

I see you all ready have 4 members who have welcomed you with the most positive votes that they could give: 5/5.  You are off to a great start and I can't wait to read more of your contributions here.

You are our only "Proctor" and we are so glad you are here!   Post often.  We all have a common interest in LAC and you will find that most here have been LAC investors for quite a while and I suspect most also go back to the Western Lithium days.

I am currently the only "Hub Leader", but mine is only an appointed status and hopefully that will soon change and we will have one or more new Hub Leaders who have acquired the Rank of Vice President and/or President.  I am just the "temp" until that happens.    Okiedo

Nov 28, 2020 02:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply