Free
Message: Lithium Americas Announces Closing of US$100M ATM Offering

This is an example of why I value your particiaption on this Hub, Pavel.  You always examine the back side of things as well as the front side and never just blindly take things on faith. 

I too, "don't get it" as to why they needed to to do the $100 Million ATM, unless ( and this is my own travel into speculation ) they wanted to change the timeline again, but this time move things up faster regarding Thacker Pass?  No one knows at this point, but things don't happen in the corporate world without a reason. 

I really value, Pavel, your determination to stay away from just accepting things on face value.  I know that characteristic doesn't always make you the shoe in vote for "Class President" or "Homecoming King", but it does separate you from "herd mentality" and I have always believed that separation is essential to differentiate the survivors from the sheep. 

Hopefully, this Hub will always allow multiple views on the topic of the day and never be a Pumper Club or a Basher Club.  It is the challenge of popular views that forces all of us to go back to the drawing board. 

As for Albrant, please don't place yourself in that category.

I think of you more as someone seeking the truth regardless of where that journey might lead, rather than someone who seeks reasons to justify his or her position regardless of where lies the truth.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply