Free

Unfortunately, Pavel, your comment about the $10 Puts being ITM is correct.  I will readily admit that I did not think LAC would go sub $10 a share, however it is what it is.  I am sure there are many different viewpoints on why LAC is in sub $10 territory again.  That being said, I believe the consensus here still is quite optimistic despite this set back.  For myself, I don't question the opinion that LAC will eventually be a $20 a share stock.  For me, the only question is: When?

I have no experience in the mining business, but from what I have read on the subject I surmise that administration statements about specific development targets frequently change in the long process from the shovel ready stage to the production stage.  In other words, the roller coaster ride for investors is just part of the process for any mining endeavor that eventually becomes successful into the production and processing of the mineral being mined.  Perhaps Clifford might jump in here and add his experience on that situation.

Bottom line on the $10 Puts... you were correct, Pavel.  You did see the other side of the question on the possibility of $10 Puts.   Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply