Free
Message: Re: To honor my friend Al b I will post on LAC here what he would have done It clears up the permit dates

I need to make a slight correction to my previous post directed at Lithium 2's return to the Agoracom.com LAC Hub.

I indicated that as long as L2 plays by the 6 Rules of Agoracom that he could post as little or as often as he wants to post.

That needs to be corrected, only because of L2's present Agoracom "Rank" at the "Mailroom" level.  Mailroom members do not have unlimited posting privileges.  Posting privileges become "unlimited" once a member achieves the next step up the ladder and obtains the "Treasurer" rank.

My apology for giving the false impression on that point.  This limitation applies to all beginning Agoracom members who are at the "Mailroom" rank and it does not specify any one member, it applies to anyone who is at this initial Agoracom rank. 

Achieving "Treasurer" rank is really quite easy and should be something anyone can do with only a minimal positive effort and in a short time if the member posts fairly often.  This is explained in "Ratings and Ranks". 

Just enter that title in the Agoracom Search window for more information on all the ranks and their associated privileges. 

Okiedo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply