Free
Message: Re: To honor my friend Al b I will post on LAC here what he would have done It clears up the permit dates

Great exchange L2 and WR.  Thank you L2 for reaching "across the aisle" in respect to Al and thank you WR for being so gracious in your response given all of our past differences. 

L2 - As discussed on the other board, I believe the two of us are on the same team when it comes to LAC and their long-term incredible future.  With that said, I do want dissenting opinions on this board & TOB (if they are clearly called out as being fact based or someone’s personal opinion).  I am sure I have been wrong about pointing out my personal opinions in the past, but I am on the record as being 100% all in on LAC.  I always try to present facts first, but my personal opinions come out for sure on LAC's bright future. #unitetheclans

You are obviously free to post and do whatever you want but may I strongly suggest that you invest some additional time to know the difference between LAC friends and enemies?  I can't 100% vouch for anyone but I believe that WR, Cal, JDubski, Trader82, Bassomatic and others on this board are all on the LAC band wagon as well.  I know that all LAC boards may have a "wolf in sheeps clothing" but they are very hard pinpoint and call out.  I strongly believe that your posts should match up with your stated long/short position on LAC.  I usually only get fired up when someone publicly says one thing but supposedly does something different in their investment account. RIP Al.  BML ROD is due on or before 1/4/21.  Go Lac!!  

New Message
Please login to post a reply