Free

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/economics/08/wall-street-lingo.asp - here is definition, that may help. The comment was not related to your wife, but to those, who bought that questionable story at $100+ and in big way. Those were greedy. Your wife is not in the “pig” category, she is was bull  IMHO. And those comments were not mine, I have taken them from yahoo. 

The stock goes up, but the underlying economy not really. The real world inflation in the US is surely much higher than the official 2% (more 5%-8%) and all those newly printed money given for free found its way to the stock exchange, housing market and probably to imports. That is why, we have “stars” like TSLA, QS, and all those companies with no revenue but with extravagant valuations (LAC excluded from this list). Just ask yourself, what is going to happen to the stock market, should the QE stop? Somebody will have to pay the bill, once the party is over. Either by high inflation or (hopefully not) by some other more extravagant methods.

I do enjoy the stock price inflation as much as you do. The difference is, that I am trying to stay close of the emergency exit and do not mind to talk about that. And I know what a “monetary reform” means to the general public. Do you?  

New Message
Please login to post a reply