Free

:-) :-). Thank you WB DT. You just made my day. It was all carefully orchestrated, just for this moment, just those “ultras” have spoiled it a bit :-).  

An I am glad, that my existence on this board is appreciated on your side, I will make sure, that my future contributions will keep your boring bull position bit more exiting. By the way, congratulation to your 15th of Jan calls. That was a great coup and if I remember correctly quite impressive return. I should have taken the premium from my puts and by those calls too. I will definitely pay even more attention to your comments in the future. 

The walk did help. You know, seeing LAC being traded 10M plus volume, almost $3 up and after 2 days of strong growth. I know, this market is completely crazy but still, this is a mining company digging dirt all day long (well actually not yet), not a biotech start up. I hope more those FEDs $600 checks will find its way to this sticker. Regarding your hope, well let me reiterate that I am just an “investor” riding (as all of you) the wave of current excitement. Being “bull” or “bear” has noting to do with that. So no, the walk has not helped in that respect, I will keep disappointing you on this one.  

But on the long term, we will be buddies, I am quite sure about that. At the time of writing, LAC is again over $17, so for time being, go LAC :-) 

New Message
Please login to post a reply