Free
Jan 06, 2021 12:54AM
Jan 06, 2021 04:31AM
Jan 06, 2021 08:07AM

As a 74 year old that didn't pay much attention to politics for my first 40 years as I was bust trying trying to "get ahead", I believe that most CongressCritters can be painted with the same brush. Deficit spending has never been feared by Congress, because the machine can always get the oil it needs from the taxpayer. However, due to the aging members of leadership in particular, and Congress in general, it is time to use a different color of paint on Congress (a younger color would help). The same old same old is not going to work in the future for America. Bloated budgets and huge deficits are one thing, but to put that money into subsidies for profitable fossil fuels, endless wars and a list of other unnecassary major expenses and supports will bankrupt the people supporting the corrupt franchise. The world has changed, and Americas governmet has not changed enough with it. The country is riddled with the wants of 50 diverse states, all wanting to obtain funding for their own projects, even if it is selfish and not in the interest of the majority. That probably won't change much, but America has to look ahead for more than just the next week or month. The salvation of th USA and the world has to be green, much greener than it is. And money has to be transferred from war making and unnecassary subsidies to infrastructure and green programs. There is not enough attention paid by gov't to the next 25, 50 or 100 years. Mining takes a toll, but EV's and their supply chain will be ever bigger until something even newer comes about.   Go LAC..!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply