Free
Message: Re: Wow! I don't think it will close at this price, but it sure serves as a guide to where LAC will go... eventually.

At Close:

26.80+6.27 (+30.54%)

Not to be lost in the excitement of over a $6 USD rise in share price today is the importance of over 19.6 Million shares being traded today, 19 January 2021.  One of the members here brought back the importance of another future milestone:  the DFS release.  We have at least two major milestones left to look forward to here in H1 of 2021:  the DFS and a future NR regarding financing strategic partnership re: Thacker Pass.  

While, most of us here on this Hub take it for granted that today is the new temporary high water mark and that in the next few days we will see profit taking lower that water level back to a lower base price we can still all look forward to seeing newer and higher high water marks being obtained by LAC as these two remaining major milestones are breached, hopefully sometime in this first half of 2021.  

Other factors that still are to be considered in the mix are, as pointed out previously, the final water rights situation and the outcome of the Mining Tax Cap fight in Nevada.  I would add to those 2 issues that a NR by LAC concerning the exact nature of any and all progress done at the research facility in Reno, Nevada could have a major impact on LAC's future during 2021.  LAC is still running on "Silent Mode" regarding any insight by the public regarding what progress has been made, if any, at the Reno lab.  Possibly that is being done as a security measure against releasing that information to lithium mining competitors who also are working in the field of refining lithium clay?  Who knows? 

It is as though the company wants to securely keep the work of the Reno Lab on the back burner and deflect any attention by stock owners as to what they are or are not achieving.  My hope is that this "Silent Mode" will one day be suspended and the very essential and important work they are doing in Reno will be made manifest to the public.   

JMO    Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply