Free

Okiedo, thank you for such a detail explanation of your “solar grid”.  I agree that you folks living in a West and South-West of US will have no problem supplementing your energy needs with solar and recharge your future EV.

Unfortunately for large US population  living in a North, East, Mid-West solar  does not solve  our future energy needs. Most subdivisions not even allow to install one and why would you if  it might take 20 years  by the time it pays for itself. So, the need in natural gas , nuclear will be huge, or our prices for electricity will go thru the roof.

I had to agree with Pavel that  20% of EV in US might not create huge demand but if US consumer will switch to 50 % - watch out, I can see everyone plugging in a garage and drawing from local grid … Solution I think - we need to build more power stations, not coal  but nuclear and natural gas.

On other topic , as much as I like little guys beating up on a big Hedge Fund, all this created unnecessary commotion on the market and a lot of stocks took a beating (LAC included). I am encouraged that everyone started to close their positions and bringing some kind of normalcy to the stock market.

Should some kind of Commission to take a look on “shorting game” ? I don’t know , it is good subject to ponder, in mean time LAC SP  is due to start going up, chart is sayin so ;o)  GL.

Feb 02, 2021 05:58PM
Feb 02, 2021 06:11PM
Cal
Feb 03, 2021 09:29AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply