Free
Mar 03, 2021 03:05PM

Pavel, before you get hammered with negative comments about your "analysis", I think you are talking partly with tongue in cheek sarcasm because I know you are still an investor in LAC.  Some here might not see it that way.  I see your comment as more of a venting of frustration and I definitely share that frustration as I have fully voiced in previous posts here on Agoracom.

Having vented already, I am experiencing that post vented 2nd view of things.  Presently LAC is set up to have a very good year "next year".  It is what it is.  It is a shame that optimism has to be delayed, especially when all of us, not just LAC investors, have had such a miserable 2020 with all of the ramifications of COVID-19.  Well, just as all of us have had personal pain and damage from this pandemic situation, so has the company.  I have to accept that, because it is also the reality of the situation.  It is what it is.  

It does mean, that when both LAC's operation in Northern Argentina and Thacker Pass do come on line, now scheduled for 2022, we really should see a wonderful ROI. Yup, it is more than a kicking of the can down the road to see again the delay, but I don't believe that the company never wants to go into production.... and I don't think you do either.  It is OK to vent!  It is also OK to remain long term positive.  Do both!   It is only human.    Okiedo

Mar 03, 2021 04:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply