Free
Mar 03, 2021 03:05PM
Mar 03, 2021 04:37PM

Totally understand and appreciate your position, Clifford.  I share some of that pessimism and, at the same time, hold onto long term enthusiasm.  Many Majors in lithium mining have cut back on expansion and can't ramp up overnight.  Many Minors are in a wait and hope mode, pinning their aspirations on finding a "Strategic Partner" as the only way out of their stalmate.  LAC is in between those extremes in that there is a strategic partner for Cauchari-Olaroz and that millions have already been spent there to obtain the level of construction of that facility that is outlined in the recent Annual Report.  I do believe this puts LAC into a separate category, one that still remains hopeful for the ultimate outcome, success of the company and graduation into production at some actual point in the future, not just a pie in the sky dreamed up version of where they might be "someday" as is the common denominator of so many Lithium mining company Juniors.  Their actual on site progress is what sets LAC apart from the rest of the "also rans".

Returning to the pessimism side of the equation, I don't see how anyone could blame any investor for bailing on LAC in view of at least some of the slowness toward progress and goal post moving.  The frustration is palpable for all of LAC investors.  Those who bail will in the future be seen by those who stay as either prescient or faithless.  Only time will tell who is correct.  Best of luck to you, Clifford, and to the rest of us as well.  I still believe in the ultimate success of this company.  Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply