Free

Delays are indeed an integral part of mining business. After all, the mine is going to last at least 40 years, so who cares about a year or two or three?

What I see as a bit of an issue is that current CEO is likely great “Lithium extraction expert”, but miserable CEO. The fact he knows a thing or two about Lithium is definitely a bonus. But his main job is to manage expectations. Within probably 6 months, this is the second move of production date. Nobody was really pushing him to make statements. They definitely do not know, when C-O is going to open, leaving aside Thacker Pass. Instead of admitting that fact 6 months ago and calling straight for 2023, Evans moves the target few months every quarter. IMHO, that is a mistake. Why the heck Evans cannot do bit of PR? Let some irrelevant but cool (an interviews about possibility to build a Gigafactory on site) info fly around for a cover.

We have a honest introvert on that chair and today, once more, we paid the price for it. Some time ago, I sold some $10 calls. I better get ready some money as I may be buying those shares.  Am I frustrated? No, just disapointed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply