Free

I have been onto LAC for 2 years, apparently not as long as some. But I have been totally out for more than a month. Call me an optimistic pessemist over LAC. On the one hand they don't fill the air with excited media pronouncements, but on the other hand they don't really let investors know very much. And of course, there are the goalposts retreating on a regular basis. The announcement of a patent that seems to refer to their processing of a clay based mining product may be important, but in general I believe that by the time LAC gets into production that they may be competing against other miners that will be coming on line at nearly the same time. Lithium might possibly be just another commodity by then. In the meantime I will wait for the lithium dust to settle and put my resources elsewhere. I imagine that some day LAC will sell itself, and the folks in management that are currently bleeding the company of a regular salary will make a windfall. If I could time it right, I'd like to be there for the hit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply