Free

Agree with that statement about 2022, Cal.  Should they play "Which shell is the pea under?" again in 2022 then I would suspect that there would be a significant decrease in the passenger count for shareholders of "The Good Ship Lithium Americas".  I can honestly say that as of this moment I would not personally stay on board should we repeat the "Which shell is the pea under?" game again in 2022.  That would definitely be the straw for me.  Having vented on that score, I really do not think that is going to happen.  Why?  Don't forget all of those BNF predictions about the projected rise in lithium prices for 2022 and for a few years after that.  LAC will still have an opportunity to time start of production fortuitously in respect to that increase in demand.

I am also of the opinion that the pandemic has resulted in a coiled spring on the overall world economy in that once there is more than just light at the end of the tunnel, once we are out of the tunnel, the economy will rebound with vigor and with that rebound will be an even greater demand for essential minerals for all alternative energy considerations, lithium definitely included.  Just my opinion, but that is all I have to go on when the dust clears.  Hope I am right about that, otherwise my faith in LAC might be misplaced as far as the demand for its "someday" production.   

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply