Free

Mar 05, 2021 01:35PM
Mar 05, 2021 02:20PM

Mar 05, 2021 04:57PM

Mar 06, 2021 12:41AM
Mar 06, 2021 08:42AM
Mar 06, 2021 09:42AM

Mar 06, 2021 12:23PM

Clifford: "Who is doing this designing and building of these so far phantom machines?"

Say, Clifford, I believe the Annual Report had something to say about that, although I am not certain after reviewing those statements in the Annual Report if it is specific to the actual ID of "Who is doing this designing and building" or not.  Is it Sawtooth or is it EXP or ITAC?  I get the impression that it is Sawtooth, but what is your interpretation?

________________________________________________________________________________________

page 14: "The Company has engaged experienced crystallization vendors to develop the design and cost estimate for process equipment to be used to manufacture battery-quality lithium products from lithium sulfate, including lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide."

Commercial Agreements over on page 16 goes farther:

"During Q2 2019, Lithium Nevada entered into a mine design, consulting and mining operations agreement with Sawtooth Mining, a subsidiary of NACCO Industries Inc. and North American Coal.  Sawtooth Mining has exclusive responsibility for the design, construction, operation, maintenance, and mining and mine closure services for the Thacker Pass Project, which will supply all of Lithium Nevada’s lithium-bearing ore requirements.  Sawtooth Mining has agreed to provide Lithium Nevada with the following (i) US$3.5 million in seven consecutive equal quarterly instalments, with the final payment received in October 2020; and (ii) engineering services related primarily to mine design and permitting.  During construction, Sawtooth Mining has agreed to provide initial funding for up to US$50 million to procure all mobile mining equipment required for “Phase 1” operations.  Excluding these Sawtooth Mining investments, Lithium Nevada bears all costs of mining and mine closure.  Lithium Nevada has agreed to either pay a success fee to the mining contractor of US$4.7 million upon achieving commercial production, or repay the US$3.5 million without interest if the final project construction decision is not made by 2024.

Lithium Nevada has also entered into master services agreement with EXP, ITAC and M3.  EXP has responsibility for the design and costing of the acid plant; ITAC has responsibility for leading the engineering design of the chemical plant, water supply infrastructure and electrical infrastructure; and, M3 has responsibility for the civil and general site works and overall cost estimate of the feasibility study."

"

Cal
Mar 06, 2021 12:40PM
Mar 06, 2021 02:25PM
Mar 07, 2021 05:49AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply