Free
Message: Re: Lithium, Magnesium, Cobolt mining and battery cell production plants

Cliff, as you notice “Sea of change”, not all the change is good but one change is good for all of us on this board – it is a positive LAC SP change.

It seems SP is stock in a doldrums for awhile, between $16 and $18.  Somewhat good news from the Feds that no interest hikes is in a future will push investors only back to stock market again, at least till 2023.

But by that time LAC should become a producer (Argentina) and that will dictate different SP. Also in mean time we all waiting for other rights, water rights, right to move flowers and replant them again (LOL).

Old gizzard like me can only wait so long , by 2025 I definitely have to start using some profits ,  before I run out of time (smile).

By the way WV come out with announcement – they will be going into battery making business, very interesting: 

/www.greencarreports.com/news/1131590_volkswagen-chases-tesla-into-the-battery-business-to-enable-its-ev-shift

New Message
Please login to post a reply