Free

As of the moment I am writing this post the share price dropped to $11.99.  Lots of theories out there about why, but does it really matter? 

If I were only a pumper then I would say:  "Wow! What an opportunity to buy in!"

I'm not going to say that, because we don't know how far this slide is going to go.  My optimism still lives, but not for the short term.

LAC still has to produce on the major milestones before the share price will bounce back up: 

Announce the DFS for Thacker Pass. 

Settle water rights, water table, water quality and all other perceptual environmental issues favorably for Thacker Pass, not only from a legal standpoint but also from a PR perspective and in the minds of the legitimate local opposition of ranchers and farmers adjacent to Thacker Pass. 

Secure Strategic Partner for Financing Thacker Pass. 

Speed up the Production Date for Cauchari-Olaroz. 

Annouce any specific improvements on the Processing of lithium clay over and above those mentioned in the PFS ( Translation:  Announce just exactly what it is that has been accomplished at the Reno Processing Lab this last couple of years!) 

Significant increase in Institutional ownership of LAC. 

Significant increase in Insider ownership of LAC by both Executives and Board of Directors members. 

Announcement of Off Take Agreements for future production at Thacker Pass "at the then current market price". 

Successful meetings of LAC executives with local oppositional segments at Thacker Pass with mutual agreement of a positive future ahead for the development and production at Thacker Pass. 

Last, although not a factor amenable to control by LAC, we need to see a significant increase in demand and price for the future products of LAC:  lithium hydroxide and lithium carbonate.

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me I am very tired of waiting for even one of these milestone events.  I hope the LAC administration is listening and that we see at least one of these events achieved before we see the share price drop down below $10. 

LAC management:  time to go on the offensive!! There is no success in any strategy that would rely on sitting back on ones laurels at this critical time.  Passivity won't work.  Time to go on Center Stage and go on the counter attack to the negative factors and negative forces working against the future success of LAC.  Without breaching some of those "Milestone Events" there will be no counter availing force to slow, much less reverse, the current down hill slide.

JMO.  Okiedo

May 14, 2021 12:05AM
May 14, 2021 12:13AM
May 14, 2021 11:33AM
May 15, 2021 12:07AM

May 15, 2021 03:00AM
May 17, 2021 01:46PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply