Free
Message: Re: Modes of Lithium Extraction in Argentina: Mining Politics in Catamarca, Jujuy, and Salta

Thanks, rkeeb.  While I think that the whole article is important in that it gives you a full comparison in the way LAC has chosen to approach their situation via a"Negotiation" approach, where some of the other mining companies chose to non-negotiate, I appreciate the fact you were able to extract and post here some of the most important parts of the article.  Again, thanks!   Okiedo

Oh, one more thing:  I would hope that the "Negotiation" approach used by LAC at Cauchari-Olaroz remains as a pattern for their relationship with the local Native American population, ranchers and farmers who are in juxtaposition to the Thacker Pass Project in Humbold County, Nevada.  The experience of a negotiated posture in South America should be of immense value to them at Thacker Pass provided they consider with full measure the legitmate concerns of those Humboldt County residents and are willing to make reasonable concessions where possible.  JMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply