Free
Message: News Release: Digging Further Delayed at the Thacker Pass Lithium Mine Site

You may recall that in previous posts about the environmental activist movment to delay and destroy any establishment of a lithium mine at Thacker Pass via Nevada Lithium I did caution that these organizations had a virtual army of attorneys committed to throwing a monkey wrench into any effort to disturg one square inch of soil at Thacker Pass.

It seems that their filing back in late May to seek an injunction against LAC and Nevada Lithium has borne some fruit today, at least from their perspective.  I again caution that it is important to keep an eye on these legal eagles as they advance forward on their collective white horse to slay the dragon, as they see LAC in that role of the dragon.  Bottom line is they were successful today in providing further delay to the Thacker Pass Project.  Who knows what will be their next trick, but you know it is coming.

News Release: Digging Further Delayed at the Thacker Pass Lithium Mine Site - Western Watersheds Project

Always study your enemy.  Lesson learned?

News Release: Digging Further Delayed at the Thacker Pass Lithium Mine Site

News Release: Digging Further Delayed at the Thacker Pass Lithium Mine Site

New Message
Please login to post a reply