Free

Just taking step back and looking into LAC SP situation. Obviously  decision by judge D brought positive but limited move to the SP. It seems to me that at this point we have  majority shareholders who hold their position no matter what , waiting for the next year when LAC will become a  Lithium producing  company, fact that sometimes completely ignored on TOB.

And another type of shareholders – they are not day/traders but somewhat momentum traders and will take their small but reliable 5-8% gain few times a year keeping SP bound to a known range.

We can see that last news did not attract new investors  and that is what necessary for pushing SP to a new high.

I believe that stronger news , like new Partner or starting a production next year – that will be culmination point to really skyrocket SP. But until that happens all we can do  just wait.

Latest decision by judge D reinforces my optimism that LAC will develope Thacker Pass, she is not some environmental Nazi but reasonable judge who understands the future of the energy. Just like both political parties in Washington do.

For the next six month LAC is a sleeper , but starting with 2022 – watch out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply