Free
Aug 14, 2021 06:26PM

Excellent post Neil. I have no pull on this site but based on your detailed research, you should be immediately promoted out of the mail room :-).  I agree 100% with your assessment that LAC & the BLM have done all the right things since day 1. This litigation is a risk that all shareholders should be aware of but it will NEVER stop TP from moving forward over the long term (1+ years).

With that said, you have to be very careful listening to what I have to say about LAC because it could cost you money $$!!  I am what some call a LAC "permabull", according to them that means that I am blind to anything and everything LAC. To me, that means I fully understand why I bought LAC in the first place, I understand all the future catalyst events/risks and most importantly, I understand the current balance sheet and potential future cash flows of Lithium Americas. Some investors claim that my "permabull" belief in LAC may have actually negatively impacted their ability to buy or sell a stock and caused them to lose money :-(.  If your investment decisions to buy/sell a stock are materially influenced by someone like me, then you should get out of the game immediately (market top?).

Thanks again Neil for posting excellent research for those on this site (like me) that have a demanding full-time job, young kids at home and LAC is just a side hustle that is very close to being way more life changing than it already has been for me :-).  GO LAC!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply